DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT! XO LAURA »

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Only 1 Month Of Summer Left

In a month....
- I will be sharing a room
- I will have limited closet space
- I will miss homemade food
- I will miss my parents
- I will be studying like CRAYZAY.
- I will be eating EasyMac & ramen noodles.
- I will be auditioning for the musical
- I will be practicing the harp

But most of all..
See all my friends again!!

While I do not feel ready to go back yet, I am excited to be back with some of my favorite people, have a new roommate, and decorate my room :). I really hope I have lots of things to tell you guys, I can't wait to blog about school. Sophomore year is going to be very exciting....Elections, SAT prep stuff, new classes, 10 new girls in my grade... Yes it's going to be different.

Are you all excited for school? Or not at all? And hey, if there are some cool blogs I need to check out, tell me. I'd love to read some cool blogs.

Have a great day & enjoy your summer.



2 comments:

flipina said...

Spannend, ik wacht al weer op je nieuwe bericht!

Anonymous said...

i can't wait the begining of the new scool year, because my situation is kind of same as yours, only opposite, i'm moving to Netherlands from Croatia. i hope i will adjust as good as you did :)