DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT! XO LAURA »

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Edition 2 of Funniest YouTube Videos

 I already made a post like this about a year ago, and in the past year I have stumbled upon more YouTube vid's that made (and still make!) me laugh so hard. Hope you enjoy. Which one is your favorite? 

1 - SONGS IN REAL LIFE
This is so creative, so funny. Warning - a little inapro-pro.



2 - GANG FIGHT. 
Remember Rebecca Black? Remember Friday? This is a parody video of some bad lip readers. It made me cry. 




3 - JENNA ROSE, MY JEANS. 
Ha haha haa. Jack my Swag.






4 - HOOKED ON YOU.
You're plastic. Won't you be my Barbie girl? Thanks ARK.




3 comments:

makinicole said...

OMG IT'S SO FUNNY!
hahahahahahahahaha

Unknown said...

Hi name buddy :)

Love your blog too, I'm following :)

these are so funny!!!! xD

Liv + Annie said...

Lol I think I killed a few billion brain cells.