DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT! XO LAURA »

Friday, August 5, 2011

I'm a Jetsetter

Hi everyone!
Currently back in Holland after sitting in an airplane for 7 hours with Delta stewards & stewardesses who have black circles under their eyes and desperately need some sleep. I had the annoying person in front of me, the occasional kick in the back of my chair, and the crying baby. The mushy food, the creepy toilet that makes a weird flushing sound, the man snoring. Been there, done that. I've been on an airplane 4 times already this summer, a little crazy if you ask me, I feel like a Jetsetter. But I am having lots of fun.

So what am I going to do in Holland for the next few weeks?
1. See friends! I've missed you guys so much, shoutout to Megan.
2. Ride my bicycle.
3. Enjoy the rain (the heat in the US is getting annoying).
4. Eat cheese like a crazy person. Nothing beats Dutch cheese. Nothing. I swear.
5. And probably read. Should I start writing book reviews on my blog? Yes? No? Leave me a comment.
6. I'm also going to France for a week! St Paul de Vence, lovely place.

My roommate and I are already discussing room decorations. She's Mexican, I'm Dutch, we are going to have this funky foreign theme going.
Oh and did I mention that me and my wonderful friend Liv Burns are starting an Alternative Eating Club at my school next year? Vegans, vegetarians, omni's... everyone's welcome, and it is going to be so cool.

So please leave a comment, tell me what you are thinking, what you are doing.
Enjoy your summer!

1 comment:

Liv Burns! said...

SO SO SO excited for our club! Your blog rocks. Love you, baby girl!