DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT! XO LAURA »

Monday, August 8, 2011

Did I mention..? I love music.

I write original songs
I play the piano & harp.
I love to sing.

But most of all: I love listening to music!
When you look at my iTunes library you will mostly find 30 Seconds To Mars, U2, You Me At Six, Kane, Keane, Adele, The Script, Linkin Park, Beyonce (I know, really random!), Taylor Swift, Michael Jackson & Amy Winehouse. I love jazz/pop sounds, but I also love me some really good rock music.
Okay here are some of my favorite music videos/songs of all time. Make sure to listen to them!

Make sure to listen to the entire 30 Seconds To Mars album This Is War. It's really a masterpiece

My personal favorite Amy Winehouse song.

The best Adele song ever. Ever.

What's your musical taste? Anything I should listen to? Let me know!

1 comment:

flipina said...

Hey Laura,
Die liedjes zijn mooi, maar wil je ook naar die van mij luisteren?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYFd4piC5f0&feature=related
(Adele! LOVE HER 2!)(If it hadn't been for love)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0pMgzYUEwA
(Brooke Fraser: Something in the water)